Employee Opinion Surveys
How can you improve your workplace if you don’t know what needs to be improved?
A lack of knowledge about employees’ concerns can generate organizational problems such as absenteeism, turnover, increased complaints, friction between departments and other disruptions. You may be trying to solve what is perceived to be a problem when, if fact, another underlying issue may be the root cause of employee discontent.
An employee opinion survey can help expose the real issues, allowing your management team to address the pertinent problems.
Dave Tippett, the EA’s Director of On-Site Training, provides online employee opinion surveys and survey summary information so you can accurately respond the needs of your employees. Your employee opinion survey can be built so that various employee concerns may be explored, including:
- Management effectiveness
- Working conditions
- Employee development and recognition
- Compensation and benefits
- Supervisory effectiveness – people skills
- Supervisory effectiveness – management
- Quality of work life
An employee opinion survey conveys to your employees that you are interested in their thoughts, suggestions and satisfaction. Since the surveys are administered and analyzed by the EA, an independent third party, you are more likely to receive accurate feedback about issues that are considered important by employees.
Here is how the EA will help:
- The EA will assist in developing the questionnaire
- The EA will administer the survey in person, by mail, or online
- The Ea will process the data and report back to the employers’ decision-makers
Call the EA today for a free, no-obligation initial consultation, or: